THE Toptronic TBM805 multimeter, available from CABAC , is designed for professional use and has durability and safety features which measure up to the most demanding requirements.
The display is large and easy to read, with a quick 3-times-a-second measurement rate. The general input protection is 600V, which protects against most industrial situations, and safety is to CAT III high-end construction.
· Full auto-ranging, with manual override, makes it quick and easy to use.
· Measures: volts ac/dc, amps ac/dc, resistance, capacitance, frequency, continuity, diode testing.
· Easy to read large display.
· Auto power off- to extend battery life.
· 33/4 Digital 4000 count display.
· Basic accuracy of 0.5%.
· Fast measurement, 3 times per second.
· "Jack Beep" - audible beep, to guard against improper plug in and range selection.
· Relative zero mode.
· Maximum hold with 30ms response time.
· Fast audible continuity test - for quick measurements.
· Splash proof construction - for harsh environments.
· General 600V input protection.
· Transient protection up to 6.5kV 1.2/50μs lightning surge.
For further technical information and a free copy of the Toptronic Catalogue contact CABAC.