THE Triton 500 is one machine that offers three welding techniques - TIG, MMA (CEL suitable) and MIG/MAG welding (option). It is available from Bywise .
It has universal use, for example, foodstuffs and chemical industry, pipework, metal working trade, assembly and workshop. Unalloyed to high-alloy steels, copper and special metals can be used on the Triton 500.
The Triton 500 is a portable, gas cooled, decentral modular. Metal casing makes it durable and robust.
Features of the Triton 500 include:
* Professional TIG welding with HF ignition or Liftarc TIG pulse welding MMA and MIG/MAG welding (Option)
* Switch welding characteristic 8-steps adjustable - MMA rutile/basic/cellulose electrodes, MIG/MAG solid/cored wire electrodes, unalloyed to high-alloy steel, aluminium (option)
* Specially high mains voltage tolerance ensures trouble-free operation on the generator and on long mains supply leads
* Digital control T101 - 100% reproducible welding results with maximum quality
* Connection socket for cooling module, wire feed unit, remote control, Up/Down and standard torch
* Standard interfaces for automation (Start/Stop, control voltage, current flow)
* Digital display for welding voltage or current.