BURKERT has reworked the type 8311 pressure switch and has now released it as a 2-wire pressure transmitter with integrated switch function.
Based on the same sensor technology as the original 8311, this new 2-wire transmitter is equipped with display, keypad, 4-20mA output and two transistor outputs as standard.
The software has been upgraded with some outstanding features as:
* Display and storing of min/max values.
* Measuring range and switching points freely programmable.
* Code protection for unauthorized access.
* Teach-in calibration and simulation mode.
* Failure alarm.
* Reset function to default parameters.