BURKERT has released the heavy-duty pilot valve range type 6518/6519 for the mining and processing industry.
The range offers high switch reliability diaphragm-driven seat valves (3/2 and 5/2 way) or spool valves (5/3) in a high quality thermoplastic (3/2 and 5/2) or aluminium (5/3).
The valves are available in stand-alone format, or can be integrated into DIN rail mounted banks for grouped applications. The bank mount system, integrated by Burkert into S/S enclosures, has already become the standard in the NSW mining industry.
The valves also offer:
· High flow rates (up to 1300L/min).
· No stick-slip effect.
· High switch reliability even at full flow restriction.
· Large manual override.
· Push over coil in 4x 90§ turned positions lockable, any position in between.
· Wide range of cable plugs with circuitry as accessories.
· SS threaded ports and several classes of protection on request.