Burkert Quarter Turn Ball Valves and Butterfly Valves
Bürkert ball valve and butterfly valve solutions are divided into three parts – select your choice of valve body, actuation type and control functionality. In this way their completely modular solution delivers your needs with fast turnaround and Bürkert’s quality assurance.
With the correct valve specified and assembled from Bürkert’s extensive Australian holdings, these rotary valves easily integrate to control loops and complete control systems.
Bürkert ball valve and butterfly valve bodies
All valves are of sturdy construction and automation ready. Variety of body and seal materials, as well as finishes for special conditions.
- Stainless steel, PVC and other thermoplastic valve options
- Polished butterfly and ball valves for sanitary processes
- Valves 2/2 way, 3/2 way and custom multiport or manifold
- All connection types available
- Valves with ISO pad and automation ready
- Automation quality valves, hard wearing for long life cycle
On/off pneumatic and electric actuators, or modulating electric actuators, with explosive area certifications. Units are all industrial quality for long, trouble-free service life.
- Rack and pinion type actuators, Rilsan-cataphoresis coated inside and outActuator can be water actuated – never worry about low quality air
- Rack and pinion actuators in full stainless steel, or polyamide
- Electric actuators – on/off and modulating control, option for explosive areas
- Units mount directly to valve ISO pad
Top works are where Bürkert shines with an unbeatable solution for quality, deliverability and price. A complete positioning and process control solution package for all rotary valves – with the same interfaces and functionality as other Bürkert controllers and sensors.
- Pilot valves designed for rotary valves – built in fittings, NAMUR flange
- Direct mount and remote positioners and process controllers
- Extremely low air consumption across all top-works
- Positions and process controllers control up to 150l/min
- IP65/67 ingress protection for deployment in demanding conditions
- Hazardous area certified pilot valves, positioners, process controllers
- Specialised Type 8681 control head for hygienic valves from all manufacturers
Presenting as a robust solution with options for general purpose, hazardous areas, hygienic or sanitary processes and arduous conditions, Bürkert ball valves and butterfly valves offer the same smart features as Bürkert’s complete range. Network interfaces, energy efficient operation and on-board PID process control suit Bürkert’s rotary valve range for forming simple control loops, or acting as a loop hub in a decentralised control system.
Type 8681 Control Head for Hygienic Processes
Bürkert’s Type 8681 Control Head has been designed with a universal attachment to assemble with any hygienic process valve, including hygienic ball valves, butterfly valves, single or double seat valves.
The Type 8681 Control Head has been designed for use in decentralised control systems to perform all pneumatic actuation, feedback and diagnostic functions, as well as fieldbus communication.
The smooth construction of the Control Head makes it easy to clean, supporting high-level IP65/67 ingress protection. Construction with chemically resistant materials make the Type 8681 Control Head ideal for use in washdown areas and hygienic processing environments.
- Contactless position sensor, 3 self-set switching positions
- Controls us to 200 L/min
- Hazardous area approval, ratings for dust, gas, etc
- Colour graphical display, one-button commissioning
- Manual override as standard
- On-board network interfaces
- Parameterisation via direct interface, computer USB or smartphone
- Designed to interface and adapt easily with any hygienic process valve