Burkert Fluid Control Systems is expanding its line of modular measuring and control instruments with versatile multiCELL transmitters/controllers, suitable for use with different sensor types.
Able to be adapted to different applications, the MultiCell multichannel transmitter/controller can be used for measuring flow rate, pH, ORP or conductivity.
Burkert Fluid Control Systems' multiCELL multichannel transmitter/controller is a complete and highly versatile analysis measuring system for a wide range of applications, including water treatment, foodstuffs and pharmaceuticals.
These multichannel transmitters/controllers are full-featured basic modular units which feature functions that can be individually enhanced as required by adding hardware and software.
The basic unit is supplied equipped with:
- large backlit display
- user-friendly softkey controls
- two digital and frequency inputs
- direct connections for various sensor types
- two digital and two analogue outputs.
With the multiCELL multichannel transmitter/controller, users pay only for the features they actually require. Since the multiCELL enables use of a standard transmitter type for different applications, such as analysis measuring technology for pH and conductivity, or flow rate measurement, the costs for employee training and warehousing of different variants are also reduced.
These transmitters/controllers are ideal for multi-variable measurements in combination with multichannel control functions, as well as use as a data logger.
Key facts and data on Burkert Fluid Control Systems' new multiCELL multichannel transmitters/controllers include:
- large graphic display with backlighting
- mainboard with power supply, 2 digital inputs, 2 digital outputs and 2 analogue outputs
- modular expansion with up to 6 I/O boards
- flow rate measurement via pulse input
- integrated temperature compensation for analytical measurements
- integrated test function for all I/Os
- storage of calibration and min/max values via SD card slot
- multipoint data logger with storage on SD card
- intuitive, user-friendly control via softkeys
- expansion through optional software packages:
- flow rate measurement parallel to analytical measurement PID control
- data logger
- dosing of chemicals
- concentration tables for selected fluids.