The Nally MegaBin is a bulk bin manufactured by Bulk Handling Australia for fruit and vegetable transportation and retail high performance. They are up to 40% lighter than wood bins allowing for freight efficiency of up to 4-5% and the capacity to transport up to 2-3 extra bins of fruit per semi-trailer load. The bulk bins are available in two models: MegaBin 780 & MegaBin 730 and both are available in Vented & Non Vented.
Nally MegaBins feature rounded corners and smooth interior surfaces so as to minimise bruising and damage to customer produce. The unique design with rounded entry has a larger forklift entry height than wooden bins, and the smooth, non-absorbent surface is unaffected by dipping operations.
Features and benefits of the Nally Megabin include:
- Compatible with most bin handling equipment
- Moulded label holder for cards and tags
- Small, exterior pads to minimise scratches
- Ergonomic handholds are built in for easy lifting and handling of bins
- Positive interlocking foot design permit fast and safe stacking
Optional features of the bulk bins include:
- A bin cover
- Tipping bars
- Liquid bungs
- Hot foil stamping and numbering