BHA has released a light weight knock down 1000L semi bulk container for solids and liquids.
Atlas Composite IBC is designed to maximise shipping space and drastically reduce the cost of returning empty containers. Approx 300 empty packs will fit into a 20ft container. Atlas Composite IBC is user friendly, light weight and takes a fraction of the time to erect or pack down compared to other types.
The weight to strength to ratio of Atlas Composite IBC’s design is impressive. Careful selection of materials and manufacturing methods has enabled competitive pricing. Atlas Composite IBC is available from Bulk Handling.
- 1000 litre capacity
- No tools required for assembly
- Stacks up to 3 high
- Fabric: 2 plys of HD woven Polypropylene
- Disposable inner bag for liquids
- Up to 1500 kg payload
- Bottom or side discharge
- Galvanized inbuilt steel support system
- 15Kg tare weight
- Folds down for reduced return freight cost
- Dimensions filled ext: 1120 x1120 x 1100mm
- 20 filled packs fit into a 20ft container