The Stacker Pallet eliminates damaged packaging with loose pre packed goods on pallets by supporting the load from above. When loaded in shipping containers two pallets high the top load which could weigh one tonne or more frequently damage the bottom stack packaging and or the product itself during transport.
The Patented ATLAS Stacker is a collapsible extension to a purpose built pallet. The ATLAS Stacker is assembled in approx 2 minutes over and around the pre stack. A rubber mallet is all that is required for assembly.
- Tubular steel frame sections(5 pieces) 20 x 20 x 1.6mm galvanized RHS
- Channels(4) to house tube uprights 2mm galvanized steel bolted to the pallet with 3 8mm tech screws each
- Heavy duty heat rough sawn treated pine pallet IBSM certified
- Dimensions collapsed 1150x1150x height 180mm
- Dimensioned assembled 1150 x1150x height 1120mm
- Dimensions between opposite frame sets is 1100mm
- Static load rating -4 tonnes, when racked-1.5tonnes
- Approx 120 collapsed packs will fit a 20ft container
- Tare weight 45Kg(nominal)
The ATLAS Stacker is available from Bulk Handling Australia.