Oil Recovery Skimmer Magnum 200 from Bulbeck EnviroSolutions is a selective skimmer designed to remove oil spills from water. The Magnum 200 skimmer is capable of recovering oil at rate of up to 760 litres per minute, with Bulbeck’s standard smooth drums. Higher recovery rates are possible with the new grooved drum design.
Magnum 200 oil skimmers can be deployed from boats for open water responses and are available with our ES400 Helical Screw pump and steam coil heating.
Magnum 200 oil recovery skimmers are used in large industrial facilities and can be deployed from boats in marine spills. They have many of the same characteristics as the Magnum 100 but with twice the recovery rate.
Elastec oil skimmers have proven themselves to be versatile and reliable in a variety of circumstances, recovering hydrocarbons from low viscosity to high viscosity with maximum efficiency. These oil skimmers are designed to recover oil only from various water surfaces with high efficiency (97% Oil). Bulbeck’s oil recovery skimmers are light and robust allowing for fast and easy oil spill recovery.
There are numerous benefits to using Magnum 200 oil recovery skimmers including:
- Simple operation
- Selective recovery of a wide range of oils
- Operates in little as 3” / 75mm of water
- No buoyancy adjustments required
- Moulded PE drums (no external skin to replace)
- Rugged and light weight design
- Self-adjusting wipers
- Grooved drums available for enhanced recovery rates
- Range of options including steam coils for icing conditions