Available from Bulbeck EnviroSolutions , MediBurn medical waste incinerators provide a safe and simple solution for the disposal of up to eight cubic feet (.22 cubic metres) of infectious and pathological waste.
MediBurn incinerates are portable and easy to operate and are able to cope with everything from laboratory waste to animal remains. Waste is simply loaded into the chambers, the door closed, and the unit turned on. Minimal training is required and MediBurn is ready to use upon delivery.
Mediburn medical waste incinerators are ideal for the disposal solution for small medical facilities.
MediBurn medical waste incinerators can be used in a range of applications including:
- Small hospitals
- Community clinics
- Poultry farms
- Dialysis clinics
- Blood banks
- Medical clinics
- Acute psychiatric facilities
- Health maintenance organisations
- Home health agencies
- Hospice agencies
- Disaster relief operations
- Automatic, pre-set cycle control for startup and shutdown
- Dual chamber combustion and high exhaust temperatures in excess of 1000C
- Thermostatic temperature control for efficient fuel consumption
- Design by Elastec/American Marine, specialists in portable incinerators