Maximax oil spill containment booms have low storage volume and can be stored on pallets or wound up on reels.
These oil spill containment systems are especially useful for ports and harbours where quick response is required.
Key features of Maximax oil spill containment booms:
- Close foam buoyancy panels, vertical stiffeners, galvanised chain ballast and stainless steel top tension cable
- Available in a choice of fabrics
- Boom is fitted with handles and anchor points
- Two-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- All booms have filament reinforced welded end seams
- Ballast chains are bolted to resist boom wear
- Tension cables are sheathed in vinyl
- Booms feature international standard end connectors
Maximax oil spill containment booms feature design excellence and high product quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Height: 64cm
- Freeboard: 21cm
- Draft: 43cm
- Top tension: 6mm stainless steel cable
- Bottom tension: 10mm galvanised chain
- Weight: 3.3kg/m
- Breaking strength: 2909kg
- Connector: ASTM Z Type