Available from Bulbeck EnviroSolutions , the Greaseater Model F07 is a solvent based parts cleaning machine which uses a four tier filtration system to encapsulate contamination particulate to achieve the desired cleanliness levels.
Ergonomically designed, robust and reliable, the Greaseater parts cleaning machine is operated by the simple flick of a switch which activates the pumping of a hydrocarbon based safety solvent through the four tier filtration system, flexible hose, and brush, to clean a variety of parts. The solvent drains back through the four tier filtration recirculation system prior to delivery at the brush.
Ideal for cleaning parts prior to unit assembly, the Greaseater helps to increase the service life of assembled units. These solvent based parts cleaning machines are designed with the following principles in mind:
- mobility, this unit can be easily moved around any workshop
- large solvent storage capacity
- four filtration medium, which are easily replaced
- filtration medium size can be changed to suit a specific requirement
- incorporates a continuous filtration mode ensuring the highest level of liquid cleanliness
- extended life of cleaning agent
- solvent used is low in aromatics, rapid drying qualities and contains an anti-static additive.