Bulbeck EnviroSolutions is a specialist provider of parts cleaning machines in industrial workshop environments.
Model F07 filtered parts washing machines are a range of solvent parts cleaning machines that incorporate a unique quadruple filtering system to ensure constantly clean solvent.
Bulbeck’s filtered parts washing machines consistently achieve ISO 16/13, an internationally recognised standard for measuring solvent cleanliness and quality.
The solvent-based parts cleaners filter out contamination particulates in order to achieve the desired level of liquid cleanliness. The solvent remains free of contaminates for an extended period ensuring cleaner parts as well as faster and more efficient cleaning.
Model F07 filtered parts washing machines are designed around the GREASEATER bowl, the benchmark in the parts cleaning industry. The design also accommodates multiple variations for parts cleaning.
Key features of Model F07 filtered parts washing machines:
- Easily replaceable four-filtration medium
- Filtration medium size can be altered to suit specific requirements and are easily accessible
- Incorporates a continuous filtration mode, which continually cleans the solvent while not in use
- Extends the life of the cleaning agent
Model 507 parts cleaners can be configured to meet specific requirements of the customer:
- Requirement for ISO 16/13
- Specific filtration requirements of cleaning agent
- Extended life of cleaning agent
- Designed in Australia
- Built in Australia