Robowash R5 automatic hot spray wash machines from Bulbeck EnviroSolutions have been developed to increase workshop productivity by eliminating the down time associated with manually cleaning parts.
Designed to be easy to service while requiring little maintenance, they are an effective replacement for manual cleaning equipment.
A basket size of 1800mm and a load capacity of 2.5 tonne ensures that these machines are capable of cleaning any component, ranging from small parts such as nuts and bolts, to clutch parts, engine blocks and even entire engines.
Robowash R5 hot spray wash machines also offer automatic basket speed regulation, a pneumatic basket braking system and pneumatic loading brake. They are also capable of cleaning electrical components such as armatures, stators and rotors, and even complete electrical wiring harnesses.
To operate, users simply place parts to be cleaned in the internal basket, close the lid and push the start button. R5 hot spray wash machines will then clean components with jets of hot water and cleaning agents spraying from all sides, with hot water recycled constantly during operation.
Robowash R5 hot spray wash machines feature:
- full insulation to reduce power consumption and noise levels
- a neutral lift water-saver lid with tamper-proof latch and safety shutdown circuit
- an adjustable automatic washing cycle timer
- adjustable feet for balancing and mobile crane access
- an adjustable speed controller; and
- a hot pressure cleaning gun.