The Clearmake range of Tradewaste water recycling systems, now available from BulBeck EnviroSolution s, has been specifically designed to remove a number of contaminants from waste water.
These systems are capable of filtering suspended soils, oil, grease and heavy metals, and can be customised to suit the individual requirements of a specific application.
Treating flow rates from as low as 2,000 litres per day and up, they are well suited for use in applications where water recycling is a requirement, such as:
- commercial vehicle wash-down areas
- aircraft hangers
- heavy machinery wash-down areas
- mine sites; and
- many other industrial process applications.
Additional features of these water recycling systems include:
- a comprehensive pH monitoring system that will effectively maintain the pH of influent water in the optimum range
- optional dual-media filtration and membrane filtration; and
- PLC Control with remote data logging, remote fault analysis and system monitoring services.