Manufactured from reinforced aluminium extrusion and milled in a square faced anodised finish to provide a long term, attractive non-slip solution, Bronson stair nosing exceeds the requirements of the Australian/New Zealand Standards for anti-slip, AS/NZ 4586:2004 and the Building Code of Australia.
Key features of Bronson stair nosing:
- Supplied pre-drilled, counter sunk and cut to length with all necessary stainless steel fixing screws and anchors
- Pressure sensitive adhesive backing on the underside of the extrusion and insert prevents rocking or rattling during use
- Concealed screws ensure the product cannot be tampered with after installation
- Easy to retro-fit onto concrete, ceramic tiles, timber, carpet (direct stick) and carpet with underlay
- Anti-slip safety rated to R10, Carborundum rated to R13
- Easy to install in indoor and outdoor applications