The Tensabarrier is a range of queue systems widely used throughout many international airport terminals as well as financial and retail environments around the world. Tensabarriers are now sold in over 170 countries worldwide.
Tensabarrier retractable posts are designed for safety, featuring webbing cassettes with a patented braking system that incorporates twin brake shoes. The slow retract technology allows the webbing to fall to the floor upon release and then slowly and safely retract back into the post, eliminating the risk of an accident within any queue.
Key features of Tensabarrier retractable posts:
- Anti-tamper tape end requires a button to be pressed to release the tape end connected to the post
- Designed to prevent accidental release of the webbing by customers in a queue
- Manufactured in the UK to exacting European standards
- Easy to install, change and set up within minutes
- Available in several styles to suit all needs
- Three finishes to choose from: black, chrome and stainless steel
- 4-way connectivity with anti-tamper licking tape ends
- Sturdy stanchions 955mm high with a 350mm diameter base and overall weight of 11kg per stanchion
- 2.3m or 4m webbing lengths available