Brevini Australia presents an expanded range of their proven Brevini S series of planetary gears used for high torque applications that require smaller dimensioned gear units.
The Brevini range of gears typically offers an improvement of 40-60% in terms of space and weight compared to more conventional gear units. The expanded range includes new larger gear units that increase the capacity from 2,000,000 Nm to a maximum of 2,500,000 Nm of continuous torque.
The expanded S series also provides greater versatility, with more output shaft options than the previous range. The new gear units are supplied with several input and output accessories for use in many applications ranging from fixed industrial equipment to self-propelled machines used in many industry sectors.
The expanded S Series gear units also extend the Brevini High Power range, which is an S series gearbox combined with a PIV Posired series bevel helical gearbox.
This range provides all the benefits of planetary gear units combined with the tested input safety of high quality right-angle gearboxes, creating a more efficient, quieter, more compact solution with a better price/ performance ratio compared to conventional gear units.
Key features of the new Brevini S series of gear units:
- Enhanced planet bearings with improved rollers provide greater bearing life than previous models
- More substantial sealing arrangement and larger oil ports
- More robust adaptation system for large electric and hydraulic motors
- Highly interchangeable with previous models
- Output shaft versions cover female splined, hollow cylindrical for shaft-mounting, male keyed cylindrical and male splined shaft
- Ideal for high power, low speed industrial applications
- S Series gearboxes manufactured by Brevini Riddutori in Italy and Germany