Brevini Australia presents two new hydraulic bent axis piston motors offering high power density and superior efficiency even at low speeds.
Released at the AIMEX this year, the new SH7V and SH7VR variable displacement hydraulic motors offer better value for money and significantly improved performance than the previous H2V model.
Currently used in drilling rigs in Italy, China, USA and Japan, the SH7 108 and 160 motors are field-proven for use in heavy duty transmission applications. Featuring a displacement ratio of 5:1, the motors are available in three displacements from 75 to 160 cc/rev, with a continuous pressure of 430 bar and peak of 480 bar.
Key features of SH7V and SH7VR hydraulic motors:
- Bimetal barrel construction with seven single-piece pistons made from 31CrMoV12
- Special carbon coating reduces friction
- Sealed with a Viton shaft seal
- 28º bent axis angle eliminates the need for a joint linking the barrel with the output shaft
- Compact size offers high power-to-weight ratio
- Can be used in both open and closed loop applications
- SH7V model is available in ISO and SAE mount
- SH7VR model is offered in the gearbox plug version
SH11C finds application in earthmoving and construction equipment, material handling and lifting vehicles as well as concrete and mining equipment.
Key features of SH11C fixed displacement motors:
- 40º bent axis angle with 12 displacements up to 180 cc/rev
- Suitable for open and closed circuit applications
- Proven design incorporates convex valve plates manufactured using high quality components
- Capable of up to 430 bar continuous and 480 bar peak pressure
- High performance, compact design provides high power density in a small footprint
- Laboratory tested and field proven motors provide high efficiency and long service life
- Heavy duty bearings allow high radial and axial loads