Metso M&J 4000 shredders can handle varied input materials in terms of size and composition, including unexpected and highly awkward items.
Featuring a very large cutting table and twin-shaft design, the shredders can handle the shredding without bridging problems and with a consistent output flow. A double hydrostatic drive system powered by motors from 264 kW up to 400 kW is configured in accordance with input material and the required output.
Key features of Metso M&J 4000S shredders:
- Can work with almost any type of waste
- Especially suitable for recycling plants and facilities producing refuse-derived fuel (RDF)
- Also ideal for large-scale processing plants for hazardous waste
- Two shafts run asynchronously in both directions, powered by a double hydrostatic transmission
- Powered by a 530 HP Mercedes diesel engine
- Equipped with a standard hydraulic system or high-speed HDC version
- Available in semi-trailer, trailer and crawler mounted versions and with hydraulic legs for semi-static use where no electricity is available