Designed to avoid bridging, M&J 1000 shredders feature two powerful twin shafts running asynchronously to enable shredding in both directions and keep the material constantly moving.
The M&J 1000 range comprises of versatile models that run on electric motors as well as diesel motors.
The M&J 1000S shredders are designed to cater to individual requirements for chassis height and conveyor length. Available with different electric motors to match the material and the required capacity, this compact electrostatic hydraulic unit can be mounted in any position.
The 1000M model is ideal for sites with no electric power, or when it is necessary to move the shredder around. Powered by a 159 KW/213 HP Perkins diesel motor, these shredders are available for hook-lift or as a semi-trailer/ trailer or with hydraulic legs and even mounted on crawlers.
Key features of M&J shredders:
- Operates at variable speeds, and shreds efficiently in both directions
- Hydrostatic drive systems provide the ideal combination of revolutions and torque, eliminating vulnerable shaft-mounted mechanical gears
- Anti Jam System (AJS) protects both shredding knives and power units from unnecessary damage
- Automatic lubrication systems help minimise maintenance
- Replaceable cutting tables ensure exceptional service life
- All bolts, bearings and other parts that may require adjustment, servicing and cleaning are mounted away from the cutting area for easy, safe access