Offering proven reliability and performance, Brentwood’s industrial shredders are available in units up to 110kW with a wide selection of cutters, and various feed and discharge arrangements. Supplied in a wide range of standard sizes and configurations, Brentwood shredders can be customised to suit specific throughput and sizing requirements.
Brentwood can also supply infeed, discharge and plant solutions to integrate with the shredder.
Brentwood cutters can be supplied in various widths and hook configurations with the choice of cutters determined by the throughput and material size requirements, machine size, and the material to be shredded.
Manufactured from a high strength alloy steel hardened to 60RC, Brentwood cutters are repairable, and in many cases, can be fully reconditioned by Brentwood.
Key features of Brentwood industrial shredders:
- Supplied with a DOL (Direct on Line) control panel as standard, containing a shredder control card to monitor and protect the shredder
- Brentwood SMART START panel or Brentwood ECO VARI-DRIVE system can also be supplied
- Sizes from 5kW to 110kW
- High torque/low speed operation results in low maintenance
- Robust and durable construction
- Planetary gearboxes for exceptional duty cycle and low noise
- High surface hardness and core strength, repairable alloy cutters
- Hexagonal alloy shafts for superior strength
- Close tolerance cutting action
- Permalube system keeps bearings lubricated