The TLS-PC Link Thermal Labelling System from Brady Australia is a rugged portable/desktop solution, which uses the power of PCs for more versatile labelling options. The TLS-PC Link Thermal Labelling System uses all of the available TLS 2200 printer materials and ribbons, including bulk roll material.
In addition, Brady LabelMark Labelling Software is included with the TLS-PC Link, and BradySoft 8 Label Design Software is also available for use with this system.
A Windows driver is included with The TLS-PC Link Thermal Labelling System. This driver allows users to easily print labels from either Brady labelling software
Features of TLS-PC Link Thermal Labelling Systems:
- Prints over 500 labels between battery charges
- Weight 1.14 kg
- FCC Class A approved
- Adjustable for 6 different widths of labels
- Built-in industrial label cutter
- Custom TrueType font
- Print width 48 mm
- Operating temperature range: 4ºC to 49ºC
- UL and CUL listed AC adapter/battery charger
- Thermal Transfer print mechanism 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Labels up to 50.8 mm wide
- Print length up to 152.4 mm wide