The TLS thermal labelling system from Brady Australia delivers permanent, quick and clear printing, label after label.
With thermal transfer printing there is no need to handle materials delicately since there is no smearing.
The thermal labelling system automatically recognises label sizes as well as printer settings and has a built-in cutter, eliminating wasted time and materials.
Connect a TLS system to the PC and use the Labelmark software to import graphics, create templates, print barcode symbologies and import label lists using ASCII and ODBC data import capabilities.
The new TLS 2200 thermal labelling system v4.0 offers a rugged, portable and easy-to-use labelling solution – now with even more features.
With crisp, thermal-transfer quality printing and a variety of durable materials, one can create custom labels for the most demanding applications including product barcode ID, electrical and datacomm marking, laboratory ID, security ID and more.
Key features of the TLS 2200 thermal labelling system include:
- Prints over 500 labels between battery charges
- Weight: 1.25 kg
- Thermal transfer print mechanism: 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- Labels up to 2" wide (50.8 mm)
- Print length up to 54" (1371 mm)
- FCC Class A approved
- Adjustable for 6 different widths of labels
- Built-in industrial label cutter
- Custom TrueType font
- Print width 48mm
- Two-line liquid crystal display (LCD) 16 characters wide
- Operating temperature range: 4°C to 49°C
- UL and CUL listed battery charger
- 6-month warranty, extended to 12 months with online product registration