Available now from Brady Australia , Brady Safety Plus padlocks are designed specifically for use in lockout applications to help keep workers safe and equipment free from damage.
Rugged, yet compact and lightweight, Brady Safety Plus padlocks meet OH&S lockout requirements and are well suited for use in harsh industrial environments. Each padlock
comes with 2 keys and padlock labels.
Key features and benefits of Brady Safety Plus padlocks include:
- compact and ultra-lightweight design safeguards both employees and equipment
- corrosion and chemical resistant – suitable for use in harsh environments
- spark-resistant, non-conductive body enhances safety in electrical applications
- specially designed inner mechanism for non-conductivity between shackle and cylinder
- 6-pin reserved-use cylinder delivers optimum security and tamper-proofing
- made of rugged reinforced nylon with steel shackle
- ribbed sides promote secure gripping – even when wearing gloves
- key will not release until shackle is closed
- available in eight high-visibility safety colours
- comes with two keys, danger label and a property of label
- custom keying, charting and engraving also available.