Signs and labels such as safety signs and warnings, equipment ID, and security signs can be made on the spot.
The GlobalMark label maker is extremely easy to set up and operate.
With on-screen templates and simple, touch-screen menus, professional, industrial-grade labels and signs, up to four inches wide to any length, are simple to produce in minutes with the touch of a finger, and without complex training.
GlobalMark uses a Microsoft Windows(tm) CE operating system.
The XY axis plotter/cutter can be used for precision letter and symbol cutting, for applications like window or door signs.
Using Brady's optional MarkWare software, labels can be produced in full colour, even with photographs.
GlobalMark uses Brady's high quality, industrial grade, indoor/outdoor materials and adhesives for maximum durability and longevity.
Fifteen high-performance materials are available, including specialty materials like silver reflective, phosphorescent, tag stock, magnetic, static cling and brushed gold.
Uses for GlobalMark include:
· Multi-colour safety and warnings signs.
· Colour-coded pipe markings.
· Entrance and exit signs (including BradyGlo glow in the dark).
· ID cards for employees and visitors.
· Graphical lockout procedures.
· Equipment operating procedures.
· Identification labels for electrical panels, switches and valves.
· Hazardous waste and right to know labels.
· Bin and shelf labels, barcodes and custom tags.
Brady Australia is an international manufacturer and marketer of identification, safety, graphics and coated material products for telecommunication, electrical, electronic, manufacturing and other markets.