Brady Australia introduces a new compact range of lockout padlocks designed in a small size specifically for lockout (energy isolation) applications. The lightweight lockout padlocks are non-conductive and feature a spark-resistant lock body.
Brady customers with an existing set of safety padlocks have the option of adding smaller padlocks to their existing keyed alike or keyed differently set depending on compatibility. This allows total flexibility when developing a lockout program and assures a solution despite the size of the energy source.
Key features of Brady’s lockout padlocks:
- Ribbed body design allows easy gripping and handling
- Enhanced impact resistance ensures the padlock can withstand harsh environments
- Insulated key chamber protects workers from shock when the key is inserted
- Keyway provides optimal security as the key won’t release until the padlock shackle is securely closed
- Locks are supplied with two keys and ‘DANGER’ and ‘PROPERTY OF’ labels
- Measures 32mm W x 16mm D x 65mm H
Brady is an international manufacturer and marketer of complete solutions for safety, security, productivity and performance including high-performance labels and signs, safety devices, printing systems and software.