Designed to work with easy-to-use software applications and a full range of Brady industrial materials, these label printers offer sharp, professional and cost-effective labels.
Brady’s IP thermal transfer printers are as easy to use as a simple load - click - print operation. The thermal transfer printing system is designed to make printing faster, easier and more efficient helping the user create a lean Just-in-Time production process.
With reduced set-up time, easy materials loading and intuitive label design software, companies can print signs and labels on-demand. These thermal transfer printers offer material recognition, automatic software formatting and user-friendly printer features.
Quick material change-out with easy-to-use printing system
- Label formats automatically open for faster design and printing
- Automatically calibrates for notched, gap or continuous supply
- Sets correct print settings for material
- Printer tracks media and ribbon levels
- Printer identifies best ribbon and materials match for flawless printing
Convenient, practical, straightforward operation
- Large easy-to-read LCD display is graphical and alphanumeric
- Quick troubleshooting with intelligent error messaging
Improves productivity, lowers costs, reduces waste
- Top-loading design reduces printer footprint and allows easy access to materials
- Avoids label waste with centre-justified sensor and adjustable material grippers
- Cost-effective short label runs with fast material changeovers
Brady Thermal Transfer Printers find application in:
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Data Communications
- Electrical, Wire and Cable Marking
- Control Panel Builders