Bowen Group offers customised storage solutions with customised colours. Super 123 long span shelving can be powder coated in any desired colour.
These storage systems can be finished in custom colours according to corporate branding, increasing corporate value and brand presence. Bowen Group can also create specific colours outside manufacturers standard powder coat range.
Applications for Super 123 Series long span shelving include:
- general long span shelving
- garment hanging shelving
- small parts shelving
- high rise storage; and
- tyre shelving.
Super 123 Series long span shelving systems also feature:
- one shelving system designed to cater to all light duty storage needs
- versatility - can be easily added to and extended at a later date
- beam levels are adjustable in 33mm increments
- shelves are available as timber, solid metal, perforated metal or perforated plastic
- shelves are 900mm, 1080mm, 1200mm, 1500mm and 1800mm wide, with different capacities from 100 to 500kg and depths 320mm, 400mm, 500mm, 600mm, 700mm and 800mm
- high quality zinc coated steel ensures a high level of durability
- drop-in vertical dividers to subdivide shelf levels into pigeonholes for complete parts separation; and
- modular deep storage containers with dividers for storing loose small parts.
Super 123 Series long span shelving is very versatile and able to meet the needs of all warehouses and store rooms.