Available from Bowen Group , the Super 123 shelving is a strong and durable light duty longspan shelving system designed for versatile application and featuring a modern appearance.
Super 123 Series longspan shelving systems are ideal for a wide range of applications including high density storage of small parts, archive storage, garment shelving and retail display shelving. This shelving range offers innovative options, stylish designs and practical solutions for all storage requirements.
The Super 123 Series is easy to assemble or disassemble and involves simple installation with minimal use of nuts and bolts.
The Super 123 Series longspan shelving is designed for enhanced storage capacity with the 33mm beam pitch reducing the overall rack height required. The innovative design of the roll formed metal uprights and beams as well as the intricate roll forming techniques allow the use of lightweight materials to provide sturdy, strong and reliable shelving systems.
Key features of Super 123 Series longspan shelving systems:
- Versatile and functional shelving
- Height adjustable shelf levels
- Fast, easy to assemble or disassemble
- Clip-together installation with minimal use of nuts and bolts
- Uprights provide excellent strength and rigidity
- Wide range of standard sizes available
- Varying shelf load capacities available
- Sloping shelf levels for easy access to stored items
- Can be integrated onto Superglide 123 mobile storage systems
- Single tier, two tier and high rise storage applications:
- Garment storage
- Cleanroom storage
- Tyre racking
- Archive boxes
- Artwork and museum items