The Super 123 Series long span shelving system, now available from Bowen Group , is designed to meet the needs of all warehouses and store rooms.
Made from certified prime quality, zinc coated, high tensile steel, Super 123 long span shelving ensures superb performance and a high level of durability.
Suitable for general shelving, garment shelving, small parts shelving and high rise shelving, Super 123 is versatile and its unique boltless, modular form allows easy installation.
Super 123 long span shelving also features:
- unique boltless, modular design that allows for simple and quick assembly and installation
- easy shelf adjustment in 33mm increments
- ideal for 1, 2, and 3 tier applications
- attractive bright finish that is rust proof and hardwearing
- shelves available as timber, solid metal, perforated metal or perforated plastic
- available in various heights, widths and depths; and
- high load bearing capacities giving exceptional strength from light weight materials.
A wide range of unique accessories is available for Super 123 systems, including:
- drop-in vertical dividers to divide shelf levels into pigeonholes for complete parts separation
- modular storage containers with dividers for storing loose small parts; and
- drawer units 66mm and 165mm high available for 900mm and 1200mm units.