Metalsistem’s Unibuild heavy duty pallet racking systems are designed to increase load capacity and damage resistance in the warehouse.
Unibuild pallet racking features heavy duty pallet racking frames made from prime quality, certified, high tensile hot dipped galvanised steel with the larger upright profile designed to provide extra weight capacity for pallet storage. The 10m high frames provide greater storage volume within the warehouse.
All pallet racking beams are single piece profiled sections with quadruple flange thickness at upper and lower points of maximum stress for high loading capability. An upper groove rolled into the profile allows shelf panels and other accessories to be added as required.
The heavy duty Unibuild pallet racking is available in four different options providing rack bay load capacities ranging from 10,500kg to 37,000kg.
Key features of Unibuild heavy duty pallet racking systems:
- Larger upright section provides increased load capacity and damage resistance
- Heavy duty 5mm formed baseplate evenly transfers the bay loadings to the concrete floor, providing greater rack stability
- 5-pin beam connectors impart tension and compression forces securely to the upright, via the angular locating pins, maintaining a particularly rigid beam to upright connection
- Single piece roll formed beams with additional material thickness to the top and bottom flanges increase load carrying capacity
- Groove in the beam upper face allows for pallet racking accessories and shelf panels
- Heavy duty pallet racking structural components made from high tensile steel, certified according to EN 10204 3.1B
- Comprehensive 10-year manufacturer’s warranty