The Super 123 Series shelving system from Bowen Group is unique, modular in design and a flexible shelving storage solution.
Applications for Super 123 Series long span shelving include:
- general long span shelving
- garment hanging shelving
- small parts shelving
- high rise storage; and
- tyre shelving.
In addition, multi tier storage shelving installations with mezzanines can be created using standardised components.
Modular shelving heights are suitable for 1, 2, 3 or 4 tier applications.
Super 123 Series long span shelving systems also feature:
- one shelving system designed to cater to all light duty storage needs
- versatility - can be easily added to and extended at a later date
- beam levels are adjustable in 33mm increments
- shelves are available as timber, solid metal, perforated metal or perforated plastic
- shelves are 900mm, 1080mm, 1200mm, 1500mm and 1800mm wide, with different capacities from 100 to 500kg and depths 320mm, 400mm, 500mm, 600mm, 700mm and 800mm
- high quality zinc coated steel ensures a high level of durability
- drop-in vertical dividers to subdivide shelf levels into pigeonholes for complete parts separation
- modular deep storage containers with dividers for storing loose small parts; and
- drawer units 66mm and 165mm high available for 900mm and 1200mm units.
Super 123 Series long span shelving is very versatile and able to meet the needs of all warehouses and store rooms.