Bowen Group offers SC250 dangerous goods storage cabinets, which ensure that flammable liquids are stored in accordance with Australian Standards (AS1940-2004)
With a maximum capacity of 250 litres these dangerous goods cabinets have a high capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills. The strong metal shelves are perforated for better air movement and are adjustable in 100mm increments.
Quality features such as smooth action self closing doors, stainless steel hinges and a state of the art powder coat finish ensure these dangerous goods cabinets are a premium solution to flammable goods storage requirements.
Key features of SC250 dangerous goods storage cabinets include:
- stainless steel pin continuous hinging for strength and durability
- high strength perforated shelves for superior air movement, adjustable in 100mm increments
- high capacity liquid tight sump to contain spills
- state of the art powder coat finish for high durability and performance
- sequentially closing and latching doors with smooth and gentle action for maximum safety and reliability
- distinct, highly visible safety signs and directions; and
- full compliance with Australian Standards (AS1940-2004).
Dangerous goods cabinets are a vital part of all workshops in industries such as engineering shops, manufacturing plants, mining, defence, paint workshops and many more.