Bowen Group ’s Super 123 shelving systems use standard shelving components to create two tier storage structures.
Super 1/2/3 shelving system is a unique and versatile shelving system that is capable of providing many storage uses. By using innovative roll forming techniques, this system is cleverly designed to be used for the construction of two tier storage structures.
Super 1/2/3 is available in a wide range of sizing, making two tiers shelving an effective but simple way of maximising warehousing costs through the most efficient use of storage space and height.
Key Features include:
- staircases incorporated into the structure with special non slip treads
- steel plank flooring which can be ribbed, open or smooth
- compatible with fire sprinkler systems
- suitable for small parts storage such as fasteners, bearings, electrical components etc.
- suitable for archive storage either as active files or archive boxes
- suitable for book storage for efficient storage and retrieval; and
- load gates for the safe storing of goods into upper levels.
Manufactured in Italy from the finest quality zinc coated steel to ensure a high level of durability, Super 1/2/3 is designed to European standards and is covered by unconditional 10 year warranty, guarantee and quality certificates.
With 30 years of experience in the field, Bowen Group can design and supply storage concepts tailored to suit individual application needs.