Corrosive substance safety storage cabinets from Bowen Group are built to withstand even the most highly concentrated Class 8 Corrosive substances.
These genuinely non-metallic safety cabinets are constructed with dual compartments that allows for the separation of dangerous goods and substances such as acids and bases within the cabinet.
Standard features of Bowen Group's corrosive substances storage cabinets include:
- 100% high density polyethylene construction
- completely metal free design for the safe storage of the most corrosive substances
- constructed and fully welded from 15mm high density polyethylene
- lockable self closing doors
- dual compartments allowing for the separation of acids and bases within the cabinet
- chemical resistance tested by CSIRO; and
- full compliance with Australian Standards.
With a modern and stylish profile that will compliment any laboratory environment these cabinets are an attractive and quality solution to corrosive substance and dangerous goods storage.