Beams used in the construction of Superbuild pallet racking systems from Bowen Group utilise quadruple flange thickness at points of maximum stress to ensure high load capacities.
Designed for medium to heavy duty pallet storage, Superbuild pallet racking provides quality and reliability along with a superior surface protection provided by Sendzimir galvanizing.
Superbuild pallet racking is manufactured in Europe, providing a quality solution that fully complies to the latest FEM and TUV safety standards, and making it one of the safest pallet racking systems in the world.
Key Features of Superbuild pallet racking include:
- available with frame load capacities of up to 15,000kg
- unique Sendzimir galvanization process applied to frames ensures a long lasting surface finish
- powdercoated beams provide a durable surface finish
- the closed design of the frame upright provides a stronger upright section
- beams are profiled sections with quadruple flange thickness at points of maximum stress
- beams are adjustable in 50mm increments; and
- grooves in the top of the beam allow metal shelves to be fitted at any time to provide heavy duty shelf levels.
Bowen Group designs, supplies and installs pallet racking systems designed for efficient storage of all palletised goods.