Bosco Storage Solutions offers the Vice Boxes, designed to house the Heuer Collapsible Vices and be bolted onto one side of the Boscotek High Density Cabinets.
The Vices can be easily tucked away using the collapsible feature of the Vice inside the cavity of the Vice Box. This keeps work surfaces clear and vices safe and secure with the hinged door with lock.
The following are some of the key specifications of the Vice Boxes from Heuer:
- Dimensions: 850mm(h) x 240mm(w) x 605mm(d)
- The vice boxes’ hinge door come with heavy duty lift off hinges for easy removal when space is limited.
- Locks can be keyed alike or keyed to differ with main high density storage cabinets or entire Boscotek workshops
- The cavity of these vice boxes allow for efficient storage of the Heuer vice with collapsible and collapsible lift accessory.
- High density storage cabinets that include a vice box (mounted on the left or right) can incorporate bench tops covering both top surfaces as one piece, offering a seamless work top solution.
- The door of the vice boxes integrate neatly with the Heuer vice mounting plates.