BOSCO Storage Solutions has launched its new BOSCOTEK modular workbenches to provide flexible workspace solutions for a range of standing or sitting industrial work applications. The new BOSCOTEK heavy-duty workbenches incorporate a 3mm steel frame and 3mm bench top and can support up to 800kg bench load, evenly distributed.
BOSCOTEK Workbenches can be integrated with an assortment of BOSCOTEK high-density storage cabinets and industrial cupboards to create a custom workspace solution. Mobile or static high-density cabinets can be integrated with the new BOSCOTEK workbenches to provide personal or task specific storage configured to end user specifications.
Designed to improve productivity and ergonomics with heights based on standard ergonomic requirements; BOSCOTEK workbenches are available in 700mm high for sitting stations or 900mm high for standing stations, at 1200mm or 1800mm lengths. A range of accessories are available with options for levelling feet to accommodate uneven surfaces, or heavy-duty castors where mobility is an important requirement.
· Welded 3mm mild steel frame offers structural integrity
· 3mm mild steel top designed to cope with heavy-duty industrial application
· Workbench will accept a load capacity of 800kg evenly distributed
· Available with or without heavy duty castors offering flexible workspace options
· Modular design enables integration with BOSCOTEK High Density cabinets –
· Heights based on ergonomic standards for standing and sitting workspace Use 700mm for sitting stations and 900mm for standing stations.