THE BOSCOTEK industrial storage cupboards designed by Bosco offer heavy duty, reliable storage options for industrial applications, according to the company.
Available in flat top for standard applications or Slop top where OH&S considerations need to be met, these units provide economical industrial storage that will stand the test of time.
Designed to ensure structural integrity can be maintained under heavy storage loads the Boscotek cupboards Incorporate a 1.5mm zinc seal base, 1.2mm mild steel body and internals and integrated corner posts. This combined with fully welded construction ensures the units will meet and exceed heavy-duty storage requirements in industrial applications.
Shelves can carry up to 120kg evenly distributed and can be height adjusted to user requirements at 20mm increments, providing flexible configuration alternatives for specific applications.
The range is available in three standard configurations, Factory (4 adjustable shelves), Engineering (5 Adjustable shelves) and Implement (Cabinet divider and 3 shelves) with additional shelves available for purchase separately.
To ensure a reliable level of security is maintained the reinforced doors are fitted with triple point locking controlled by a key lockable flush mounted handle. The doors incorporate concealed hinges opening to 110o to enable easy access to shelving and storage and removal of large objects.
* Zinc seal base (1.5mm) provides increased strength
* Mild steel body and internals (1.2mm)
* Fully welded for strength and durability
* No visible welds - spot and plug welding from inside - offers improved aesthetics and cleaner finish
* Flexible interior configurations - can be configured to suit individual workplace requirements
* Doors fitted with triple action locking - offers reliable security
* 20mm shelf adjustment increments -
* Heavy duty shelves carry up to 120kg load per shelf evenly distributed