The Mobile Tool Cart Stations have been developed by Boscotek with the aim of increasing productivity by minimising the time spent looking for items.
This feature packed, multi functional cart stations available from Bosco Storage Solutions , combine tool storage, small part storage and a durable work surface. The rubber mat access compartment allows users to store tools or documents and keep them easily accessible. For bulky, larger items the tool carts can incorporate lockable cupboards and a shelf tray.
The durable 40mm laminated HDF timber top of the mobile tool cart stations can be used for mounting a vice or a general working surface. These durable and strong bench tops resist most acids and oil. The under side of the worksurface is laminated to prevent moisture absorption, warping and shedding.
The following are some specifications of these mobile tool storage solutions:
- Dimensions: 900/1725mm(h) x 1130mm(w) x 670mm(d)
- Sturdy full length handle. Powder coated in textured black. Allows for easier manoeuvrability. Can be used to hang items. Hard wearing.
- 5 Drawer Storage Unit to store tools and parts. Ball bearing runners on all drawers with a 40 kg load capacity UDL. Top drawer includes 21 piece plastic bin set while additional drawers include steel dividers and partitions forming 9 individual compartments. All drawers with plastic lens label holder and are lockable. Configuration consists of 3 x 75mm drawers, 1 x 100mm drawer & 1 x 150mm drawer.
- Clamping 2 vertical mounting posts to the rear of the worksurafce a combination of tool and item storage accessories can be fitted. This allows tool hanging accessories to be used, standard plastic bins to be attached and items to be stored neatly and organised.
- Access Compartment: 120mm high full width access compartment with rubber mat and front and rear lip to keep tools from rolling away. Quick access to frequently used parts. Large enough for A2 documents or plans.
- Lockable Cupboard Unit: Containing one adjustable shelf to form two shelf levels. Key lockable full depth cupboard. Flush door with 110 degree opening. Door can be fitted to left or right opening by the user. 60kg shelf load capacity.
- Castors: fitted with 2 swivel brake (with brake pedal) and 2 fixed polyurethane non-marking castors. Total Mobile Tool Cart Station load capacity is 400kg. This ensures level worksurface with high load capacity and improved stability.
- Full width shelf tray allows miscellaneous items to be neatly stored. 25kg load capacity and 200mm depth.