Poorly organised workstations, workshops and workflows can lead to excessive and wasteful movement by employees when trying to locate and access tools. Productivity is impacted when workers spend a lot of working time searching for and retrieving tools.
Successful industrial workshops in the automotive, aviation and military industries are adopting large format mobile tool storage cabinets as a way to greatly reduce unwanted motion in their production processes.
Boscotek’s new Flight Line cabinet is a range of mass mobile tool storage cabinets manufactured using the latest technology and featuring large storage capacity and mobility.
Key benefits of the Boscotek’s mobile tool storage cabinets:
- Modular design with doubled sided access allows two work centres to utilise stored tools at the same time
- 100% clear polycarbonate roller shutters with counter balancing safety mechanism for improved visual management of stored items, reducing access times
- 6.5m² of tool storage via removable tool board panels with hooks for hanging different sets of tools and instruments in a dust-free environment
- Large diameter heavy duty non-marking braking castors allow the Flight Line cabinets to be moved to more efficient and practical areas of the workflow process
- Mobile tool cabinets also facilitate easy maintenance and cleaning of the workshop