Brad Jones Racing’s major refit of its workshop, team transporter and pit garage incorporate Boscotek mobile tool storage cabinets, high density storage modules and roll cabs.
Designed and manufactured with heavy-duty industrial application in mind, the Boscotek range of mobile tool storage units is manufactured in Australia by Bosco Storage Solutions , an Australian-owned company.
Team Manager, Kim Jones, comments, “Efficiency, having parts organised and having accessibility to them is very important on a day to day basis for us to be able to put two V8 Supercars on the grid.
"Boscotek’s mobile tool storage cabinets and high density storage systems make that possible, everything has a place, everything has a division and as a system it works very well.”
Boscotek mobile tool storage units are an ideal storage solution where tools and equipment need to be moved between areas.
Flexible configuration options ensure these units are custom-built to meet the specific requirements of the user.
Mobile, economical and flexible, features of the Boscotek mobile tool storage range are listed below:
- Trolleys available in both 500mm and 1000mm wide to cater for exact storage requirements
- Ball bearing single extension runners, load capacity at 30kg per drawer
- Drawer cabinets and cupboards are manufactured from 1.2mm zinc seal
- Trolley top and base manufactured from 2mm zinc seal
- Flexibility and modular functionality offer the user a multitude of optional combinations
Bosco Storage Solutions’ Boscotek range also includes an extensive range of drawer storage cabinets, louvre panels, line feed trolleys, industrial cupboards and mobile shelving.