Leading supplier of workshop storage equipment, Bosco Storage Solutions presents an expanded range of industrial workbenches.
BOSCOTEK offers one of the largest selections of industrial drawer storage and workbench systems.
In addition to the standard BOSCOTEK configuration, the new range of industrial workbenches offers 120 standard combinations. Configuring the new range with different bench tops, castors and lighting kits creates almost limitless options with over 2500 variations.
BOSCOTEK industrial workbenches combine high density storage cabinets and industrial cupboards with robust work surfaces to create custom workspace solutions that suit specific requirements.
The industrial workbenches are designed to provide flexible workshop solutions for a range of standing and sitting industrial work applications, improving productivity and ergonomics.
Key features of BOSCOTEK industrial workbenches:
- High density cabinets maximise efficient use of available floor space by replacing the workbench leg as a structural support
- Integrated drawer storage system allows frequently used tools and small parts to be neatly organised for ready access
- Flexible solutions available for a range of standing and sitting industrial work applications
- Heights available in 700mm and 900mm at 1200mm, 1500mm and 1800mm widths
- Adjustable legs can be specified to accommodate varying work heights of 740, 815, 890, 965 and 1040mm
- Solid 3mm steel frame and benchtop to support up to 800kg bench load evenly distributed
- 8 different benchtop options including mild steel, stainless steel, oak, hardwood, Masonite, anti-static, Formica and heavy steel plate
The company has released a new Industrial Workbench Easy Order Guide ebook that can be downloaded from their website to simplify selection.