The W series worm gears succeed in combining uncompromising quality with state-of-the-art technology and renown price effectiveness. These worm gears feature absolute flexibility given by the wide choice of several mounting options, shaft configurations and motor interface, all offered as standard.
The helical-worm and the double-worm version, with or without the torque limiter, create a highly versatile drive system.
The following are some of the specifications of the W series Worm gears:
- Torque Range:190 Nm... 830 Nm
- Mechanical Rating (n1= 1400 min-1):0,09 ... 9,2 kW
- Gear ratios:7 ... 300
- Output Configurations:Keyed Hollow Shaft;Plug-in Solid Output Shaft;Torque Limiter as an Option
- Input Configurations:IEC-normalized Motor Adaptors,Solid Input Shaft
- Applicable AC motors:IEC-normalized Motors and Brake motors - BN series;Single and Dual Speed Motors
- Main Brake Features:DC and AC supply;Faster Brake Engage/Disengage through electronically controlled AC/DC Rectifier type SB, NBR, SBR (options)