The VF series worm gears are supplied in a wide range of mounting options, shaft configurations and motor interfaces which grants the product a great degree of flexibility.
The helical-worm and double worm version, with or without the torque limiter, also add up, creating a versatile drive system.
Features of the VF series worm gears include:
- Torque range - 13 Nm… 7.100 Nm
- Mechanical rating (n1 = 1400 min-1) – 0,04 … 75kW gear ratios – 7 … 10 000
- Output Configurations – Keyed hollow shaft
- Plug-in solid output shaft
- Torque limiter as an option
- Input configurations - IEC-normalised motor adaptors
- Solid input shaft
- Applicable AC motors – IEC-normalised motors and brake motors – BN series
- Single and dual speed motors
- Main brake features – DC and AC supply
- Faster brake engage/disengage through electronically
- Controlled AC/DC rectifier type SB, NBR, SBR (options)
- Main motor options – thermistors and thermostates sensor
- Separate supply forced ventilation
- Line driver and push-pull incremental encoder
Bonfiglioli Transmission's range of VF series worm gears are reliable, robust and flexible products that are designed for optimum performance.