TA Series shaft mounted speed reducers from Bonfiglioli Transmission (Aust) are the product of years of experience in the industry and have become a best seller for quarry and mine operations where absolute reliability and low maintenance are paramount. Shaft mounted speed reducers also feature a backstop option designed to prevent potential backdriving in case of incline conveyors.
Features of TA shaft mounted speed reducers include:
- Torque range - (n1= 900 min-1)150 Nm ... 16.000 Nm
- Mechanical rating - (n1= 1400 min-1)1,1 kW ... 156 kW
- Gear ratios - iN = 5,0 ... 31,5
- Output shaft
- Keyed hollow shaft
- Up to three bore options per frame sIze
- Gearcase - sturdy cast housing for outdoor installation
- Backstop - available on All frame sizes
Bonfiglioli Transmission provide shaft mounted speed reducers that are fully reliable, capable and robust units designed to give an optimum performance.