Bonfiglioli Transmission presents their new heavy duty fully coupled drive combinations, the HD drive Power Packs. The HD drive Power Packs incorporate the new generation HDO 130 helical drives fixed to a base plate and fully coupled and laser aligned with their fluid couplings, disk brakes, pony drives and rigid output couplings.
The HD drive Power Packs are designed for optimum ease of installation, rugged service and low maintenance in materials handling and process applications. It features drive capabilities from 1722 kW and 150,000 Nm torque, which are suited for boom conveyors, conveyor drives and materials handling applications across a wide range of industries from manufacturing, mineral processing, primary processing, resources, energy and water and waste water.
Features of the HD drive Power Packs:
- Ratios from 7:1 to 500:1
- Reduced noise emissions from fully hardened and ground alloy steel helical and bevel gears to DIN Class 6
- SG cast iron housings and high grade alloy steel shafts with induction hardened seal journals to ensure greater service life in demanding conditions.
- High efficiencies from fully hardened and ground alloy helical and bevel gears in conjunction with premium high speed bearings. These result in reducers being up to 94 per cent efficient in three-stage form.
- Superior lubrication achieved by combining splash lubrication with dedicated galleries and lubricant collection pockets incorporated into the internal walls of the housing and side covers.
- Heavy duty bearings. All units feature premium brand roller bearings allowing high load carrying capacities and consistent bearing lifetimes throughout gearbox stages.
- Numerous mounting and shaft options resulting from the HD’s multi-machined case and symmetrical design. Shaft options include hollow keyed bore, single or double solid-keyed, shrink disc and male/female splines on request.