BONFIGLIOLI has introduced a new series of selectable vector drives designed to offer outstanding flexibility for variable speed industrial process applications.
The new Bonfiglioli Vectron ACT 201 and 401 combine award-winning hardware design with a macro configuration-based software control.
Available in both 200V and 400V versions with power ratings to 55kW, ACT drives are ideal for a broad range of applications, extending from simple variable speed right through to complex servo-style operation.
The drives’ selectable vector control function includes sensor-less control, sensor-less field oriented control and field-oriented control with encode.
* Overload capacity of 150% for 60s and 200% for 1s
* Switching frequency of 2kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz, 12kHz, 16kHz
* Power range (ACT401) 0.55 - 55kW/three-phase 360 - 480V/50 - 60Hz, (ACT201) 0.55 - 3kW/single or three-phase 200 - 240V/50 - 60Hz.
* IP20 enclosure (EN 60529) and EMC filter integrated up to 9.2kW (EN 61800-3).
Main standard hardware features:
* Integrated dynamic braking module
* dc link connection
* Standard encoder interface
* Motor temperature monitoring
* Plug-in power terminals (up to 3kW)
* Plug-in and programmable control terminals
* 6 digital input, 1 multifunction input
* 1 digital Output, 1 multifunction output
* 1 relay output (changeover contact).
Optional PC software includes VPlus for Windows operating system with motor and drive set-up macro, drive status (I/O) macro, virtual gauge macro, and a 4 channel software oscilloscope function.
Bonfiglioli's ACT 201 and 401 vector drives - along with its Synplus SPL 200 and SPL400 series of Sensorless vector drives - complement the company's broader VVVF electronic drives range.
The state-of-the-art ranges are designed to radically enhance process control and facilitate the ongoing introduction of Mechatronics drives technology.